Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FreeiPhone

How to get a Free iPhone

I'm sure you've all seen ads to get a free tv, or ipod, or xbox, or whatever. The vast majority of these ads are scams. However, there are a few of these companies that are legit. Trainn happens to be one of them. They run a whole network of free stuff sites, and have shipped $2.5 million in free gifts since their foundation.The site I'm going to tell you about today is called Your Free iPhone. It's possible to get an iPhone for free or as little as $5.45. While that isn't free, it's a whole lot better than $499. The great thing is, you don't even have to get the iPhone. You can opt for CASH. I've heard of people signing up, doing the offers, and having cash in their paypal accounts in a few hours.The way these sites work is like this: You sign up, and then they have a whole bunch of advertiser offers. With Trainn, you can either complete offers on your own (about 15 ) or you can opt for a referral account. Complete one offer, and then have 10 people sign up under you and they complete one offer. THIS IS THE EASIER AND CHEAPER OF THE TWO.Most of the offers are free, or close to free. Some offers include trials of Blockbuster online, Gamefly, Netflix, just to name a few.

My Story

I signed up on Your Free iPhone. I then chose to make my account a referral account. (You can do points or referrals.) I then looked through the offers, and found one that I thought would be worthwhile. I signed up for STAMPS.COM since they offer a month of service for free and $5.00 in free postage that you print out from your computer. I ended up paying nothing because I decided not to keep the service longer than a month. I did, however, print out some postage. THIS IS REQUIRED. HEY, IT'S FREE POSTAGE. Within a half hour, my offer was credited to my account. Now all I needed was 10 people to do the same. Remember, you don't have to pick just an iphone. Cash is an option.And that's all there is to it. Here is a link to trainn's feedback, with pictures of prizes won. You can also look them up on the spam.com forums. If you found this post helpful, please, sign up.

If you want more proof, check out my PS3 page.

No comments: